Friday, May 14, 2010

Chapter 5 ; Week before Exam -Part 2



Promises aren't meant to be broken


Hello bloggers, today shall be my last post! Yes ;) and finally, I've completed all my assignments. YEAY! After long hours of lack of sleep, i can finally spend a night off tomorrow. hopefully. OMG! That means the Midterm is nearing, no! Its just around the corner, LITERALLY :s I am so dead, i am not ready at all! Die i say, i'll die. I really need to work my ass off. Okay, thats it. No going out at all this weekend. No PITBULL too :( But i want toooooo. NO! I'm not going, i made a promise to myself that if i wanted to go to pitbull i would study extra hard during this weekdays. But noo, what did i do? Got back from college and go straight back to bed. God, i have to agree with Kevin this time, what a pig i am :S. I f i keep this up, i'm going to gain weight and become more lazier. AMEERA! do you want to be stupid? no ! ARE you stupid? NO! SO stop acting like one ! Okay, okay, snapping out off it :) Okay, study, study! Ameera study mode on. OMG! again, look at the time, its 4 am in the morning! what am i doing up! grrr, oh wait -_-" Oh yeah,to complete this blog. Wow! I'm hungry. I didn't have dinner last night :( But yesterday's date was a blast. LOL! I swear HAPPY is an ass weyh! Hahah, and so we were at the counter paying for the tickets. but then the lady working there didn't even asked us where we wanted to seat. Instead she asked for the money. I thought we can't choose our sits you know, but then HAPPY asked the lady "Kak, duduk kat atas carpet ke?"I was laughing so hard,  cause rite after he said that, the list num for the seats came out. hahaha, its not really funny if i tell it. But it was, when it happened. What else, Oh yeah! went to A.C. today. darn, Jeffrey beat me in air hockey. must have rematch. No one have ever beaten me in that game. NO ONE! Grr, hmm. I feel guilty la. in a way, to tell you the truth. i feel its as if its a rebound. It shouldn't be that way. I even said i love you to the someone without meaning it at all. I know HAPPY is really sincere to me. When i'm with him, i'm always happy ? HAPPY makes me happy :p Lol, but thats the thing, i'm with him because i'm trying to kick my ex out from my box. I can't help but to get scared. I'm really afraid of loosing someone. I can handle another heartache anymore. Its too much for me to handle. hmm, but then with HAPPY. He's so far away. He lives in Gombak there. Far rite! :( But thennnn, he's going to Taylor this July :) he's taking culinary thing. hehe, so cute. Haha, OMG, how can i be talking about boys when im supposed to be worrying about exams. I need to be getting ready for college rite now. Maybe, who know's i'll blog again soon. Who knows. Darn, now i'm getting to attach to the blog.  SHihh. Okay thats all for today. My last blog. Thanks for reading youáll. Good luck for the Midterm exam. Toodles ;) xoxox


Students of Diploma In Communication March'10
ROCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment