Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chapter 5 ; Week before Exam -Part 1



 The Empty Spaces between My fingers

Hello Bloggers! OH MY GOD! Next week is our exam's! Im so so so dead. I should be studying right now but I'm not. My assignments are not completed yet! (when i say assignments, i meant the blog). i passed up the mass communication assignments last monday. I  swear to god, i had  to learn the lesson the hard way i say. I always choose to do that. I completed the mass com assignments 8.30am in the morning when its actually due at the same day, at 10am. I swear to god, i never ever ever gonna do my assignments at the very last minute. Its very stressful :S I think you can actually get an a heart attack or a high blood temperature caused by last minutes assignments. College Study Skills (CSS) assignments was a success, i think of all the papers, i worked harder on the CSS paper. Let's just cross our fingers and that i'll pass with flying colours. What else? It assignment is due tomorrow. I'm not panicking about that cause I've completed my assignments during the mid break already :) and printed it too. I did okay on my It assignment i think. Lets just hope for the best i guess. CCPD blog assignments, god. I swear, i'm really a noob when it comes  to all this shit weyh. This colour background and all. I'm sorry Mr. Winston :( Its not that i don't like this subject, i really really do. But i failed in blogging. Never been to good on expressing myself by writing. I prefer talking instead. That's why i pick PR  as my future career job.

Exam format's, I'm really scared. I really don't know what kind of question are they gonna come out. Yes, the lecturer did tell us what's coming out, but i need an example of question. Not from the exact papers, just like a practice test or something, at least we'll get the clear idea rite ? It so hard. I'm really scared. I really need to do well in this exam. I need to prove to all my family members that i can do it. Despite of the number of a's i get for my SPM results. Its 3 am in the morning and I'm still up. HAPPY (the person i like ;)) just called just now, he's been really busy lately. I'm going with him tomorrow to watch iron man 2. I KNOW! I'm so out dated rite. Let me be lah -_-"maybe going to One Utama after class tomorrow :) Oh yeah, i was supposed to follow him to Johor this weekend but since i got my mid term next week, so i had to pass. Lets just hope he won't go missing again. Damn biscuit la that guy! Eh, i should be getting some rest now. I'll blog again later tomorrow aite? its not really a choice rite -__-" more like a must ;P lol. Toodles :)

Students of Diploma In Communication March'10
ROCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment