Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chapter 4 ; Sports and Musics -Part 1

I Don't Love You No More


Hello Bloggers, I'm officially a handicap now ;P Lol, for momentary tho. I twisted my ankle last sunday. Never thought it would be this bad tho, I didn't go to class yesterday. My foot was REALLY swollen. Its as big as a size of a golf ball. Gosh! Later that day, mum brought me to the massager for some refloxolgy thing. Silly me, i was so excited for some so called relaxing massage rite. Fuc* that! The freaking lady tried to kill me. I cried so hard, but she didn't stop. My mum was laughing on the side -__-" At that very moment i felt like kicking the massager and hit my mum. But i din't, weyhhh. Its worst then the back pain i've had before. later after that, mum brought me to the clinic, got an injection and some wrapping thing on my foot. Haihh, it looks so obvious. Some more, today we were supposed to play basketball together. Lol, with my foot like that, you thought I'm gonna sit on the side and just watch some other people play. NAWHÁHH! Not me. It's been awhile since i last played basketball.  So no way, Im sitting on the side and not do anything. So yeah, i still played basketball today :) My mummy Renvin, and Horny Jia Leng was really taking good care of me. Lol, i made the first score in. WOW~! My adrenalin goes faster. I just love that feeling.

Some people loves Music, some loves shopping and some loves to read during their past times. Me? I love doing sports. I would have to say, compaired to those others thing put aside sleeping and eating, I'm actually really a good runner. Not to get all perasan or anything. But i do :) I don't run because i have to. But simply because I love and want too :) Running makes me happy. I know weird rite, i know. Thats the one thing i got it from my mama ;) My mum used to be a state runner. Im so proud of her :') To tell you the truth, i have always wanted to  be just like her but thats the thing. I expect to be good in something without working hard on it so, go figure la. 


I remember when i was still in school, i won a gold medal for the 200 meter, 4 meter, 4 x 100 meter, 4 x 200 meter, and 4 x 400 meter. I even beat the 100 meter champion ! :) It was my greatest achievement. I remember the feeling of undefeated running through my blood. No one thought that i could make it. They all looked down on me. Some of them even said, I'm not even a threat at all. It's funny i say the way i see it. No one believed in me more like my mum did. She was screaming from the bench. It was a humiliating but flattering at the same time.No mother would jump and scream like she did. Thanks mum. I think instead of naming it sports and music, it should be about mum. I would really have a lot to write about her. Yes, sometimes i do call her names and all ;P But I've realized, no matter what. The person who would accept me for who i am is you Mummy. I love you. YES! 500 WORDS ALREADY. Thats all for today ! Toodles :)

Students of Diploma In Communication March'10
ROCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment