Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chapter 4 ; Sports and Musics -Part 2

Sometimes you don't get what you want, 
but you get what you need

Hello bloggers :) Let's talk about music :) Listening to it, but not creating it tho. I ahve not even a slight idea about making music. Put a side making noise yeah. Thta's not counted as music rite? Lol, anyways. Well, i'm going to usethis opportunity to promote my friends band. All of them are really talented. Hello Planet Earth and Ija. They go to my school. And I don't know what else to say. really. I told her that I'm gonna write about her on  my blog. Then she got so excited. That girl lai say, she's one hell of one PERFECT girl. she can sing, she's beautiful, she's good in arts, she's smart and well behaved and so many more lah. Well anyways, she gave me this one piece of not a poem that she wrote. Its really beautiful. This is how it goes ;


would you love me when..


Would you love me when I'm old, my dear,
Say, when I turn sixty-nine?
When my hearing's become rather unclear,
And I've to shout to you all the time?

Would you love me when my sight's gone bad,
And I leave my glasses around?
When I don't look as good as I once had,
And I've gained some extra pounds?

Would you love me still when my smooth hands
have become rough and bony?
When I've lost my shape of an hourglass,
And have stretch marks on my tummy?

When all of my teeth have fallen off,
And I've wrinkles 'round my mouth,
Will I still be the one you love,
Though my breasts are heading south?

Would you love me when my bottom droops, 
And I've a pair of flabby wings?
When I start to smell like cabbage soup,
Would you try to change a thing?

When my black hair's turned silver and gray,
And my veins look like a map,
Would you mind if I push you away,
Just to take another nap?

'Cause I'd love you still, no matter how
You'll look like when you're old,
I'll love you then as I do now,
For I love your heart of gold.



~by pia zahari.


Its really beautiful rite? She wrote it herself. Did i tell you she can sing too. I'll put up the link on the page after this. Recently, her father just passed away. It was really hard for her to let go of her past, she used to be more cheerful and easy going. She have always known as Daddy's little girl. Moreover, the late father passed away in front of her gasping for air. He got a stroke. But god blessed her, she's gifted with all kind of gifts and talent.


The other band person i wanted to talk about is, Hello Planet Earth. Scott is the lead singer, Felix plays the lead guitar, Lai and Zarif on Bass and Guitar, and not to forget, Adam, on drums. They are very random and different from the other bands i say. But then i'll be byes as well cause their my friends. Their song, Do the twist was a HIT! really fun song i say. :)  Thats all for today. Toodles


Pia Zahari's song :)

Students of Diploma In Communication March'10
ROCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment