Monday, May 3, 2010

Chapter 3 ; The Lake Side Campus -Part 2

I Keep Hoping That Things Would Change

Hello people, Lake Side Campus. Thats the tittle for our post this week. Over all, Lake Side sucks. I miss the LCS more :( Its not so hot there as it is here :( Plus the food, hmm. I miss those mamak food in LCS. Back then, everything was cheaper. I never spend so much on food like i do here. Darn, some more lately I've been eating like nobody's business. It must be the age i guess :S The classes? Its in better condition tho. All the facilities are all here. complete. MINUS the parking lot. Limited parking space, i swear. 

I've been feeling a bit down lately, i don't know why. My temper, weyh! I can't control it at all. I really need something to distract me from this tension. I'm getting lazier by day. I haven't even started my mass comm's assignments. Its due next week. God! I'm gonna die. I swear. We had a gathering and a birthday party for my little brother, Azrae and me . I din't really invited anyone. Just don't feel like it. I did invite Leon tho, but he couldn't make it. Eliza and Marissa was supposed to show up too, but they didn't -__-" So much for inviting my closed friends. but thank god Tina was there :) I fetched her at the airport this morning. Hahah, i drove so fast and dangerously. She was really scared! Lol, what to do! I'm a new P driver :) but hye, do i look like i care. She just came back from Arab. I swear that girl, is one hell of a strong girl. Her mum's have lost her mind, like literally. The father's at Arab, working overseas.  She's here, taking care of her mother. I pity her. For someone her age, she sure is one hell of a matured kid. God, i know its wrong, but i'm glad that i have a stable family. Yes, we do argue from time to time. But at least my mum still is insane to look after me and all. I love you mummy . Anyways, all my aunties and uncles was there. I got a lot of gifts :) I loikeee :D hahaha, it feels like i'm 7 years old, all over again :) hahaha, but the fact is, im already old... Now i'm eighteen, then nine teen, after that eighty ! and who knows whether i'll even be here! oh god! :'( i hate myself forgetting old :( Whatever la! Just now, i drove to Kota Damansara to meet up with Nik . Its been awhile since i last saw him ( actually i just met up with him last friday xP ) Hanged out for awhile. Isa and Mirul was there too. Haha,funny la those guys. I swear.  half the time, i don't even understand a thing that their saying. -_-" Haha, but i really can't stop laughing when they make this stupid jokes. Lol. Jokers lah they all. I don't really know whats the purpose of me blogging today. Just for the sake of it I guess ? Alritey then, thats it for today . Toodles :)


Students of Diploma In Communication March'10
ROCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment