Monday, April 26, 2010

Chapter 2 ; What Am I doing For This Holiday -Part 2



What You See is Not What You Get


Hello Bloggers:) I'm finally eighteen . So old right ! Lol, but I had a good time turning eighteen tho. :) Three days celebration okay ! First thing first, college assignments? I haven't done a thing! Not even one ! When I say nothing, I meant Mass communication assignment. I'm planning to do it at the last minute. I don't really care about the plagiarism thing. I just need to refer to some of my college mates paper. I just need to find a slight idea how to start the Essay. NOO, I'm not planning to plagiarist theirs lah. Just wanna know how to start the essay. So, anyone ? ROFL! 

On Friday my family and I went to TGIF for dinner. I totally forgot about the part where the stuff's gonna make a fool of the birthday girl/boy. OMFG, That happened to me :S They made me stand on the chair ! For  god's sake! I'm already tall. Moreover, they made me hold a bottle of ketchup while i was standing on the freaking chair. Literally, everyone in the restaurant was singing the happy birthday song to me. I was so flattered and a humiliated at the same time :s Lol, they made me sing! OMG! This one lady even requested me to sing The Climb by Miley Cyrus ! Lol, but in the end, i sang 'Baby' by justin beiber. Hahah, i can't sing okay people. :P 

On the 24th, I fetched Kevin and John, we went for lunch at Delicious in Bangsar Village. It was a really random plan. Just the fact that im in Bangsar makes me happy. I just love Bangsar. Those cloth and shopss @_@. WAKE UP AMEERA! WAKE UP! Im so going to Bangsar after the mid term. Come Jia Leng ;P Lol, i know where you live :) I had a lot of fun at delicious. Thanks John and Kevin. Later that day, around 7 Leon came over. I wasn't ready yet, so he had to wait for me to get ready. Pity that guy, sometimes i treat him as if he's gay or something. But hyeee, i love him okay. He's the best guy friend i can ever ask for :) I love you Leno. Was supposed to fetch Marissa at 9 but she wasn't home yet. -__-" i hate it when people is not on time. Well, anyways. Leon and me went to TGIF in Hartamas for dinner :) Later after that, we went to Ampang  to fetch Marissa and her boyfriend, Frankie then headed to Changkat. We had to wait for the others. It took them 1 hour to reach there. Haih, Felix was supposed to come, but then he texted me telling me that he can't make it. I was upset but okay lah. Lol! Zarif, Scott, Aizat, Muhaimin, and Zafran was there. Thanks you guys for coming :) It was a little gathering, i was happy that i could spend my birthday with my close friends :) it was 12 something at that time, and i was a little bit tipsy from the JD. Then felix surprised me! Never thought that he would show up. Thanks. Nick and Isa was there too. Both of them were really random tho.


The next day, i woke up with a hang over. :S god, i had to bring my mum to the clinic for her pregnancy check up. Damn! Her tummy is getting bigger. Later that day, I went to Kemensah and fetch Keith. He bought me a Kelly Clarkson Tickets for my birthday ! HELL YEAHHH! Yes people! I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert! She is awesome! The best gift ever! Thanks Keith ! I <3 you dude! Okay, thats all for today. Toodles :)







Students of Diploma In Communication March'10
ROCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment